Cyberty is building cutting-edge autonomous cyber security defence solutions for small and mid-level enterprises and we are looking for an IT security engineer to join us.
Who are we?
From healthcare to accounting, legal or consulting, every business runs online. Hacking, ransomware, malware and data leaks are not just the challenges of enterprise companies like Microsoft and Amazon anymore and millions of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are seeking solutions within cybersecurity. So, our vision at Cyberty is to become the most trusted choice of cyber security within SMEs.
We combine several existing IT security solutions and create a simple, plug and play, automated and advanced security device that can be installed and used without any experience or knowledge in IT and network security.
We are looking for a junior software developer with interest in cyber security.
You will help us to:
- Improve the user experience of our product
- Setup the infrastructure and environment for the backend
- Create automation of processes
- 3+ years of experience with C++ and python
- Experience working in Linux or Unix environment
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- Experience with Java, PHP and shell script.
- Understanding of IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention / System), Antivirus engines, Database structures and Reporting engines.